Monday, 21 January 2013

PEPLUM DRESS (PRINT BIRTHDAY)...

Took my gal out for her birthday. After 2 days of searching for something to wear, I landed on this peplum print dress I snatched at ASOS for a few pounds. Initially i wasn't happy with the purchase but the burfday gal convinced me to keep it as I look good she says. The material is too light and a bit loose at the armpit area..bummer!! Kept it anyway but paired it with this brown cord blazer of mine, a multi-coloured necklace from TOPSHOP, purse from PRIMARK, and this beautiful comfy shoe I got from NASTY GAL...

Well be the judge.... Thanks!!
With the b'day gal Anita & Juliet

Thanks and God bless you for taking the time to check this blog out. Till then, Stay Bless!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig