Saturday, 2 February 2013

2012 OUTFITS THROWBACKS...

I thought I share some of my ensembles from last year with y'all. :-) Brace yourselves for a bit of everything. 

A touch of yellow & black. Dress from ASOS (Got it last year) and Shoe/Blazer, got em years ago in Austria.

Colour blocking dress: TKMaxx 

Custom-made dress by a seamstress in my hood.
Shoe: DUNE, Necklace: CLAIRES, Bangles: TOPSHOP

Red Dress: M&CO, Nude Shoe: TOPSHOP, Necklace: H&M, Blazer: Bagged that for about £5 in Liverpool (shop forgotten)

Purple Dress: TKMaxx, Wedge/Blazer/Belt: PRIMARK, Necklace: NEW LOOK

Print Dress custom-made by my seamstress and Necklace is from DOROTHY PERKINS

Dress: VICTORIA SECRET (got it 4 years ago)
Blazer: PRIMARK
Shoe: PEACOCK
Necklace: DOROTHY PERKINS

Dress: TKMaxx
Wedge: MODATOI

I told you there will be colours..:-) Thanks for your visitation and all comments/suggestions are welcomed!

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig