Monday, 18 February 2013

YOUR HAPPINESS MATTERS..

People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you're kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you're honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Be good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
**Mother Teresa**

I just can't have enough of this quote from Mother Teresa. I think this is the several time I've shared it on a social networking site. It is pure truth but yet so hard to do sometimes. As human beings when our buttons are pushed over the limit, we explode. And that means no forgiveness, being mean, bitchiness, etc. etc. But you know what, choosing to ignore people's negative judgement and concentrating on what The Creator thinks about you is more important. I've come along way in life and even though I haven't reach my destination yet. I earnestly believe doing that will definitely get me there!!

Oki doki..hope y'all fine and all good at where ever you may be reading this from. The journey is still long for us but we gotta still hold on. Still learning but playing dress-up whiles doing it...hehe!!    



Gettin my "America Next Top Model" pose on!!


Thanks for passing by. God bless you! 
DANKE..



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig