Thursday, 14 February 2013

YUMMY VALS DAY...

Love is patient, Love is kind. Love does not envy, is not boastful, is not conceited. 1 Corinthians 13:4

I guess its that time of the year again innit!! Well yummy Vals Day to all of y'all!! I woke up this morning to see loads of messages on my phone and I'm thinking damn, people are really celebrating. It's nice and all but i don't think we should only show how much we love someone just on valentine's day. It should be an everyday thing. Yay or Nay?
Anyways I can't be bothered cos am single and I have loads of Uni work to tackle. hahaha... Initially made plans to take couple of mates out but squashed that. I'm always the one showing em the love, taking friends out, oh and paying for it too. Guess i'm tired!! It wouldn't hurt if my mates did the same for me too sometimes, right!? What I'm I even saying cos I know I'll end up morrow showing more love cos that's just who I am..."Missy The People Pleaser & Softhearted!!"

Ait lemme leave y'all with this song from my favorite Singer in the world... Me Luv Y'alllllllllllllll!! Don't use Vals Day as an excuse to screw your brains out Oh... **jux messing** hahahahaa...

PEACE & LOVE, DANKE!!



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig