Saturday, 2 March 2013

MAXI DRESS & BLAZER...

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfection. 
Yes!! And I have decided to look beyond that and everything else negative to be my bloody (Excuse my french..) self. 








Weather today at my end was lovely...not cold not hot kindda thang. Hit town/cinema this afternoon with my cousin. We went to see "I Give It A Year" and I loved it. It's quite funny. Go check it out! Dressing is casual simple. Blazer is from Primark and everything else, got it few years ago.

Lovely evening y'all. Thanks for passing through. God bless you!
DANKE..

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig