Monday, 18 March 2013

PUSH OVER MONDAY BLUES...

Sup y'all! How y'all doing? 
It's a fact that we all hate Mondays but now its 18:27pm...meaning Monday blues can push over. Personally I hate it too but the prospect of seeing and discovering new things each day cures my blues. Oops! just remembered that the world is big and some of y'all might probably still be in the M.blues. *Forgive my manners*

Talk about new things! Have you heard Beyonce's new track "Bow Down/I been on"? Mrs Carter is on another level with her lyrics I must say. Talk about Mr West's ego.. Haha! The question is, who is she talking to with those lyrics? 

READ ON..

I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
Don't forget that
Respect that
Bow down bitches
I took my time to live my life
But don't just think I'm just his little wife
Don't get it twisted this is my sh*t..... (then goes on and on. Listen for yourselves below)


Are you feeling it? Music of today....pfff! No wonder Toni Braxton is fed up. Ah well be the judge for yourselves. Lemme know what you think lovely people.

Thanks for stopping by. May the Almighty God enlarge your territories in Jesus Name. 
Good Evening!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig