Sunday, 17 March 2013

SEQUIN + WHITE...

Good Evening Lovely People..
Longtime! Hope you're fine, had a good weekend and ready for Monday blues. *Hehe..sorry if I bruised you with that.* Well mine wasn't bad. Still hoping for the best with the help of our God in Heaven.

As a single mother, full-time student and a part-time worker, I hardly have a social life. I'm always tired and tied up, but on Saturday, I had the chance to hit a boring party. What comes to mind when one says "A party is boring "? Yep that's exactly what it was! 

Anyways my outfit was put together under a minute. A simple sequin leggings with an over-sized white tee. I like the ensemble but I felt so bloated in it, cos Grandma just whisked me away after a bowl of spaghetti. I had to suckit in every few minute, arrgg... exhausting! The highlight of the night for me was when a man complimented me. Awww...it made me forget about my predicament. :-)






White top: HOUSE OF FRASER


Clutch: PRIMARK

Peace!


I use a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W690 Digital camera to take most of my pics and that's why the quality is suffering. I apologize until I upgrade. 

Thanks for passing by. God bless you and Good Night.
DANKE.. 


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig