Monday, 1 April 2013

LAID BACK AFRICAN WEAR LOOK...

Continuing my comfort theme look. My friends know that when they see me wearing this dress, it means I'm too lazy to dress up or I don't wanna step outta my house or I'm running late.

On this particular occasion, I was running late to film our Church Easter Convention on Saturday. I was an hour late and this just seems like the perfect dress to wear. You can see from the pics that I had no time to even iron it. But hey looks good to me. hehe..  
The weather was actually nice on Saturday, hence the light blazer, a simple scarf (got it from PRIMARK) and a flip-flop. Lovely! 

Camera woman with her tripod..




What do you think of my laid back look? 
Have a blessed day and always put your trust in God, not man! I don't need to tell you why. God bless you. Thanks for visiting Missy May's World. 

Follow up, comments, advices and suggestions are all welcomed. Also Appreciated! Of course will follow you back.
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig