Friday, 5 April 2013

MONOCHROME FRENZY...

 The weather has been pretty cold and snowy even though it supposed to be Spring. In fact I don't know how the sun feels like anymore. But when it showed its face few days ago, I made use of it and went on a shopping spree...hehe!! Well window shopping but of course snatched few things. Don't judge me, its a gal's thang!! 

Hi Guyz...how y'all doing?

I had no choice than to pop at Zara cos I was walking with a Zara-Freak (sorry Anita)!! Ended up trying on this strap heels which of course is on trend right now. I'm not a big fan of Zara shoes cos I find them uncomfortable, but this one right here is good.
Got the top from GEORGE and the rest of the ensembles are old.
Just in case Summer hits UK or I end up flying to Africa for a holiday, I got me a shade to block the sun/dust. haha!
Posing and then some!

What are you doing for the summer?

Thanks for visiting this blog. Have a blessed day and always thank God you wake up to see another day.
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig