Friday, 26 April 2013

SHOE HAUL...

 Hello Beauties!
Hope you're fine and ready for the weekend. :-)
I don't know about you, but I'm leaping for joy that it's Friday. The week has been pretty busy for me with work and Uni projects. It's not like I'm gonna get some rest this weekend, but still feels good anyway.
Few days ago, I overheard my cousin telling his friend on the phone that if it wasn't for fashion, he didn't think I was a female. Isn't this funny? Really can't fathom why he said that...asked him why and he just laughed. I don't know what to make of that statement, but I have decided to be more fashionable "so to say" in order to be seen as a female!! Hahaha...
Unto these shoes; Lemme just say aaahhhh..mmm..:-) These are the newbies to Missy May's World. It's a "gal thang" right? I hear silence so its probably not! Lol. Everyone has their own obsessions and one of mine happens to be a shoes. I didn't break the bank -they're pretty affordable.
*Bought shoes: DSW & instore Miss KG*


What have you purchased lately?
Please do share!


Appreciate the visit.
Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig