Monday, 20 May 2013

2013 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS CARPET...

Here are some of the looks from the 2013 Billboard Awards...
Nicki Minaj (top rap artist winner) keeping it simple in a red gown. Too much boobs but I'm really beginning to like her style now comparing to the old Nicki. That hair is good! 

Andy Allo..
Keeping it classy, Shaun Robinson in Theia.
It's Tracy Morgen y'all! Hahaha.. Pregnancy never looked this good!
Chloe Moretz in Fendi...cute!
Rocsi Diaz keeping it simple in a LBD..beautiful!
What can I say! It's Will I Am.
Miley Cyrus in a Balmain jumpsuit...yay or nay?
Selena Gomez in an Atelier Versace dress. She looks hot but I'm not too keen on this dress.
Chris Brown
Yummy Mummy Amber Rose in a poncho dress. I just love her and she looks good.
We're so happy together..
Everybody it's Madonna! Says it all right? haha..
Miguel with girlfriend...
Kelly Rowland in a Rami Ali dress. She keeps looking better and better.
The big winner of the night with 8 awards!!Taylor Swift in a sparkling mini dress. Sexy! I'm not a makeup expert but her face looks flawless right?
J.Lo (in a Zuhair Murad dress) with her boo. Nothing special about her dress (she's a beautiful woman though) cos it seems to me like its the only style i see her in all the time. Hehe..look at me going all Joan Rivers on her, GOSH!! Don't mind me J.Lo!


Hope you enjoyed the blue carpet looks. 
Have a blessed day.
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig