Wednesday, 29 May 2013

CLOVER CANYON COLLECTION...

This week's style crush is Clover Canyon's collection (Rozae Nichols is the designer behind them). Every time I think I've seen the collections of all collections, another pops up and wows the living life out of me!
"Ok maybe not wow the living life out of me" BUT honestly this designs are amazing. It's bold and beautiful. The prints are something I haven't seen before. It's unique but some freak me out!! Is that a good thing? Ah well, scroll down please...

I love the simplicity of the designs though. They're wearable and one can have fun with it - like this dress right here. "Me likey!!" 
That's one cute dress!

Seen a pair you want? Well click right HERE and HERE 


Till then, stay bless lovelies! 
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig