Sunday, 26 May 2013

COVER WARS...

I bought this yesterday because of Khloe K. No doubt she's my fav Kardashian. I just love her honesty and how she doesn't give a hoot about anything. I like people who don't take themselves too serious because that's the kind of person I am. 
In the mag, she talks about how she's being constantly compared to her sisters, the rumors of her having a different father, her marriage, etc. Aside that, the mag is full of good stories and goodies. I mean take a glance at the cover!!

Least I forget! COSMOPOLITAN is holding a Blog's Award 2013 and you (Bloggers) can enter or you can nominate someone whom you think deserves it. There're a lot of categories which includes Best Craft Blog, Best Travel Blog, Best Vlog, Best New Beauty Blog, Next's Best Newcomer, etc. I've even entered and and you can do so too. There's no harm in trying lovelies..
ENTER HERE TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE!!
I've got the badge on my blog so please click on it to vote for me. I'm pretty new to this so I'm gunning for Newcomer :-) Lemme know if you want me to vote for you as well please.
Thanks.

Below are some mag. covers I'm loving at the minute...
Beautiful Adele!
I love the exaggeration of this gown on the model.
Kim K has been getting a lot of criticism for feeble reason lately and its really sad to read it sometimes. I mean the lady is pregnant. People should really give her a break!! Anywhos I think she looks fabulous for someone who is preggo!
Gotta love this sisters...Flawless!
Everybody meet the Ghanaian Actress Joselyn Dumas. She has a mad hips..hehe!!
Check her out in this video of Lynxxx's Fine Lady.

Hope you enjoyed this post lovelies. Till then, stay bless!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig