Tuesday, 21 May 2013

PRINT SKIRT & RED BLOUSE...

Hi Lovelies, Hope we're fine!
I am rekindling my love for red all over again after the phrase "red is the devil's colour" from my old lady! There's something about a good stretchy skirt that makes you feel so sexy. Then again I don't know if sexy is the word I'm looking for but its the first word that popped in my head...Hehe!! Come to think of it, sexy is just the right word! Hahaahaa... Can you tell I'm confused.com? Forgive me I haven't slept since yesterday cos I was in the library all night preparing for a presentation which was due this morning. By the grace of God, it went well. I should be snoring now but I can't bring myself to sleep either. Hmmm...
This is my Sunday church look. Keeping it simple in a print skirt, a red blouse/heels and the usual earring/bracelet. Everything complimenting each other neatly. The weather was pretty good over the weekend that's why you see no blazer. I did miss it though..:-)
What do you think of Dillon's satchel bag? :-) The whole outfit is under £40 can you believe it? Yes we're not only simple, but also cheapskates! Hahaha... We watch our pocket up in here...!! 

What I Wore: Blouse (old, Primark, like THIS), Accessories (Neu Look), Skirt/Bag (Tesco, like THIS) and Heels (old, like THIS)

Hope you enjoyed the post. Stay bless y'all!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig