Sunday, 12 May 2013

RED ON BLACK...

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mothers and the adorable fathers who're mothers too. :-) May God make the fruit of your womb fruitful..Amen!!

I've been m.i.a for awhile..I apologize! Been busy with final year projects and dissertation reports. Due to some illnesses and being admitted at the hospital, I had to apply for mitigation for my first semester assignments and that means I'm now behind. 

Anywhos...Hope everybody is fine and all is well. :-)

Unto my outfit which I wore to film an event last week Saturday. I was hesitant to wear this dress cos I thought it was too short..hence the Tights. Of course I had to endure the usual "Mavis you're too soft/scared" rants from my friends. I'm not against short attires, but too short where one's crack is bare is too much for me. And I suppose it also depends where one is going with that outfit and the person wearing it. If you're confident in your body and don't care what people think, then hey do your thang!

What I Wore: Blazer (Matalan, like THIS), Dress (old, Warehouse), Tights (TopShop, like THIS), Heels (like THIS)

Till next time...Take care! Muchas gracias!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig