Wednesday, 8 May 2013

SHIRT DRESS...


A glance of this shirt dress (£15) just puts a smile on my face. The maze look of the print is gorgeous. I wore this to church on Sunday and honestly I was proper tired/lazy to dress up. I was booked to film an event on Saturday and finished around 1:am, plus Dillon (my son) won't lemme sleep with his nagging (perks of motherhood, haha..). Nonetheless the outfit came out alright, simple but chic. Just how I like it! And of course you know I couldn't do without a blazer...always the icing on my cake! hehe.. 

What I Wore:
Dress (old): TKmaxx, love this!, Blazer (old): House of Fraser, nice one HERE, Heels: check this ONE out.

Thanks for visiting/support. Stay Bless!
DANKE...








SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig