Monday, 3 June 2013

CASUAL MAXI DRESS + KHAKI VEST...

The weather has been favoring us lately here in the UK and people like me have been making use of it...Hehe!! On Friday I was able to visit the cinema with a friend and  this is what I wore;
Keeping it simple/casual in a maxi dress and khaki vest. These photos were taken randomly, but I had so much fun...-cos my son (all ready to go play basketball in the pic) directed this. He'll say, "mummy do this, do that!" with his cheeky self. :-)
Outfits: Maxi dress (old), Satchel (Tesco), Flats (Miss KG) and Vest (Asda).
There's something about maxi dresses that makes one feel so secure don't you think? You can choose to dress it down or up depending on your mood. This is how I styled it before HERE.

Thanks for your visit...always appreciated!
DANKE...





SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig