Tuesday, 25 June 2013

FASHIONISTA OF THE WEEK...

Hello Beauties! 
Hope everyone had a good weekend and over the Monday blues..haha!!
I'm excited to present to you "Fashionista of the Week", Miss Sandra Abena Amoako. She's my sister from another mother and resides in Germany. I met her on a short holiday trip in Hamburg last year and we clicked instantly. She's a very lovely lady.

Sandra describes her style as elegant, classy and not too sexy. All that put together and you gonna get "Abenalistic"!! Hahahaha..

"I think your style should always reflect your personality. Its so not advisable to wear clothes or follow certain trends just because it's fashion! God created us all differently, in a unique and beautiful way. That means that what looks good on you may not look good on me..-so be yourself, find out what suits you best and most importantly  what you feel comfortable in," She says!

All these are after church photos, cos she's too lazy to dress up for Lectures or work. "Well that makes the two of us gal!"



*Hot*

I got to say, "this is my favorite look." You look stunning and that boots is giving me life! 


What do you think of our Fashionista? 
Leave your comments below and if you want to be featured here (both bloggers and readers) or contribute to this blog, please don't hesitate to holla at me. We can also become blog buddies if you want. "Sharing is Caring!"


Y'all stay bless and Keep God first! Muchas gracias for your support and visit! Giveaway coming soon, :-)
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig