Friday, 28 June 2013

FRIDAY BANTER (TGIF!)...

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. *Deuteronomy 31:6*


Howdy Lovelies! 

Pray you're fine and all is well at your neck of the wood. And me you ask? Well I'm way pass fine. Our results came out yesterday and God being so great, I passed. All the late night editing, dissertation write-ups, filming and animating paid off big time! Still can't believe I did this men. I mean I didn't have to study this "Broadcasting Media Technology" course because I already hold two degrees. But this is something I wanted to do ever since 1 saw that beautiful lady on TV giving News. Even though perspectives have changed alil bit, still glad I've accomplish this. 


So what message can be drawn outta this? Well you don't wanna wake up one day regretting that you didn't do or accomplish something/goal you always wanted to. You know the "I wish I had done this" speech? Yea we don't want that! And its OK to panic sometimes but know that with God all things are possible. Just believe in yourself and go for it. You'll be ait! :-) The sky is the limit for us no matter how big or crazy our dreams are.


Me three weeks ago after church. I couldn't take proper pics, -a friend took this and sent it to me.
OutFits: Top (River Island), Skirt (F&F) and Heels (Miss KG).

Thought I share this pic of me from probably 6yrs ago going to church. See how slender I was then, even had a flat tummy, hehe!! After having a baby, I'm finding it so hard to bounce back but nonetheless gradually getting there. I can do it!! Less carbs gal..!

Ait my Love-ones...y'all have a blessed day and have a fabulous weekend.
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig