Sunday, 9 June 2013

IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYY...

It's my birthdayyyyyyyyyyy...Hehe!! Someone is becoming old! Anywhos, thank God for bringing me this far..-can't! and couldn't have made it this far without Him.

I'm receiving such lovely b'day wishes from friends, love ones and even people I haven't seen for many years. Its so heartwarming!
This is me on Saturday, one of the busiest day ever! I attended three events (a traditional engagement, my son's friend b'day party and my friend's daughter b'day party) and OH was it tedious! I had to literally run/rush from one event to another in order not to be late or disappoint people. With that said, the outfit is as comfy and simple as you can see. I knew what the day entailed, so that's it! :-) 
*Holding my stuffed tummy.*
The outfit consist of a tube dress I got about two years ago at boohoo, paired with a print blazer from F&F and a beautiful wedge I got in London years ago. This dress has been screaming "wear me" for ages and finally had its wish answered...haha!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend though. Stay bless guyz. Off for a birthday dinner with some friends (wish you were around to join , hmm..). Till next time, pray God keep y'all protected.
DANKE...

Checkout Some messages I got from people;


Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend. That is exactly why I consider myself so incredibly lucky. A very Happy Birthday to you. Have an amazing day with lots of love.  — with Missy May.


lovely u..hapi birthday sweetnx.may u live long 2 enjoy God's blessings.4rm sch,i ve admired u so much 4 ur kindness n respect 4 human..u are a wonderful person.may U be bless wt the fruitfulnx of the Holy Spirit.i love u so much.
SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig