Sunday, 28 July 2013

GRADUATION GRADUATION GRADUATION...

Dillon is proud of his mother...priceless!

Even though my family couldn't make it, I'm glad you did. Thanks for the support my workaholic mama. :-) God bless you!
I still can't believe you got to the graduation location before I the Graduand did!! To say thank you is an understatement George. Appreciated mucho mucho.. You took all my pictures and made me feel like a celebrity. :-) God bless you! I'm luv you!
With my friends Alaina & Ben.
*walking in style, hehe!*
From left; Anita, Chester, Moi, Dillon (my son), Isaac, Naasei and Grandma Elizabeth.
Thanks to you lovely people for making my day a memorable one! God richly bless y'all!
You're the brother I never had and I love you loads. Best friends/fam for life. :-) Thanks for being there for me every step of the way.
Miss Booty herself! I'm luv you gal! Thanks!
It is not easy to be a single mum, a worker and a full-time student, but God being so good, He has seen me through this 3years. I'm more than grateful! It has not been an easy journey and I thank everybody who helped one way or the other. At times when I wanted to quit, I had good friends like y'all (Padmore, Joey, Isaac, Chester, Nana, etc.) to encourage me. It meant a lot!! :-) Big thanks also goes to my tutors and colleagues.

Guyz if you've a chance of studying, you have to do it! I promise you that its the best feeling one can have. Walking across the stage I couldn't help, but be proud of myself for grabbing this opportunity. It was unbelievable, cos I never thought I will do it. Why? After becoming pregnant at College, I was really disappointed in myself and almost gave up. It wasn't part of the plan, but I guess that's what happens when you have sex without being careful. hehe!! To cut story short, here we are! The rest of the journey is in God's hands. AMEN!

Anywhos to reward myself for this hard work, I bought myself a Nikon D3200. #hardworkpaysoff. Now I can take proper pics and shoot proper videos. Stay tune for greater things..:-) 

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your time..-God bless you!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig