Monday, 12 August 2013

2013 GHANA MUSIC AWARDS NIGHT (LONDON)...

On Saturday the 9th of Aug. 2013, my friends and I went to the 'European Ghana Music Awards' which took place in the 02 Arena in London. I was looking forward to the event for weeks only to be disappointed that night. OMG! it was a waste of time, money and energy!! To say the Show was a disappointment is an understatement! In fact I was alil ashamed to be a Ghanaian that night. It was poorly organized! Anywhos that will be another post.

Nonetheless we didn't let the above reason steal our thunder of having fun. Enjoy some pics of the night..:-)

I wore this white puffy dress I scored at F&F for £10 and paired it with these two-toned hot wedge...-then finished off the look with  my Graduation gifted jewelries and nude clutch. Simple chic!
Outfits: Dress (F&F), Necklace/Bracelet (Dorothy Perkins), Clutch (Primark) and Wedge (Miss KG).
With my lovely friends; Janette, Anita (featured her HERE), Sleek (featured her HERE) and moi. The puffy effect of my dress made me look so pregnant..hehe!
Made some crazy friends...Lol! (Below).
I promise I didn't know dude had his shirt up during this take, but it's a nice pic though.
The angle in which this pic was taken makes it look like we're tight and shit! Hehe..

That's it for now my Lovelies :-) Till we meet again, thanks for your visit and comments.
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig