Wednesday, 7 August 2013

DAY OUT WITH MY BETTER HALF...

Outfits: Blazer/Shoe (Primark) and Top/Skirt (Asda).
Yesterday by the grace of God, I had the opportunity of hanging out with my son..-took him out for dinner and we went to the cinema to watch Smurfs 2 after. It was one of those happy motherhood moments. We had so much fun as you can already tell from the pics. :-)
Being a mother defo has its ups and downs. My son is three years old, but I'm still not used to motherhood. People always say "terrible twos", but that's a big O lie..haha!! I say "terrible till thy kingdom come"! lol!! As far as one is a mother, you going to worry till they're no more (if you know what i mean). 
Anywhos as difficult as motherhood might be, I no that most mothers will not trade it for anything.
As for our outfits, it casual simple!! 

What do you think of the quality of the photos? Practicing with my new Nikon D3200. It's my first dslr camera, so I don't know my way around yet. :-) 

Thanks for coming through. Have a blessed day!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig