Monday, 12 August 2013

FASHIONISTA OF THE WEEK...

Hi Lovelies! Pray everyone had a fabulous weekend and ready for this week. Hmm..well probably not!, cos I know how Monday irritates people. haha!! Don't worry though cos after today goes by, you'll be fine. :-)

Been gone for a minute, but 'Fashionista of the Week' is back on the map. :-) This week's madam of fashion is Abena Tiwaa. She's my sister from another mother and always looking good. All she needs is a reason to dress up and Voila!! 
She writes, "I'll describe my style as African Touch! Lol! It's not complete without a hint of African beads, ankara or some sort. Also anything goes, as long as I'm feeling it."
She says, "Be you, do you and wear what you feel comfortable in."

Good advice up there gal! I like your style, but my favorite look would be the monochrome dress with the statement necklace..-very simple but trendy. Cheers!

So what do y'all think of our Fashionista here and what's your favorite look?

Y'all have a blessed week!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig