Monday, 19 August 2013

FLORAL BLAZER & COBALT BLUE DRESS...

Hi Lovelies! Hope everyone had a good weekend and doing fine.
Outfits: Blazer (TK Maxx), Dress/Earrings (Dorothy Perkins), Boots (Asos) and Bangles (New Look).
On Sunday I attended a 'Baby Dedication' and a 'Surprise B'day Party' of two friends. It's always nice to attend events like this, cos you get to see/mingle with everyone...-especially friends you hardly see. I don't know about everyone else, but I had a great time!

For my outfit, I kept it simple/modest in a floral blazer, a cobalt blue dress and a black asos boots. Scored this dress for £10 from Dorothy Perkins and I must say DP is one of those places to go if you need a nice ladylike/stretchy dress (budget friendly too). Normally I stay clear of cutout dresses, cos you either have to have the body/confidence to rock it or you need special bras to support em. The cutout at the back of this dress isn't too dramatic so it was all good. As for the blazer, yummy! It added some spice. :-)
I can't believe I've had this shoe for over 3yrs and its the 2nd time I'm wearing it...-soo comfy!
With the birthday gal (Doris). "Happy birthday to you gal!"
*Birthday gal's husby busy serving food behind.*
Sorry for the loads of pics..hehe!!

Thanks to my friend George for taking my pics and bravo to myself for taking b'day pics...-photographer in the making..lol!

Till next post, y'all stay bless! xoxo
DANKE...





SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig