Friday, 30 August 2013

CARNIVAL RAVE...

Hi Lovelies! 
How y'all doing? Chillin out here..hehe!! I was blessed with another day in my life (thank God!), so I could experience yet another happening (so-to-say). As you know, summer is all about carnivals and my hood celebrated theirs last week. Here are some few pics I took and wanted to share with y'all, :-)
Thanks!

This is me in my carnival look...keeping it simple in a vest, tube top over a print skirt. I added on the red hat to spice things up..lol!
My friend/hair stylist, Rita and her baby!
I hate how this lady got my boy hooked in the middle of her legs..lol! From the look on his face, you can see he didn't feel it either...hehe!!
I had to applaud this lady after the stunt she pulled right in front of me...lol! If you saw how she got to that position, oh boy! Auch!!
*Face expression though!* smh!

Thanks y'all for the visit. Have a wonderful weekend!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig