Saturday, 17 August 2013

MONOCHROME & CAMO...


No we're not traveling to China nor are we going to Thailand, even though I'm sure those places will be a great holiday destinations. This is the interior decoration of a restaurant we had lunch at yesterday...-it has this airport/airline feel to it.

It was a casual day out and the weather wasn't that cold, so I opted for this monochrome skirt and sleeveless camo top. I wasn't too sure of the combo at first, but then again I'm never sure of anything when it comes to fashion. I just go with the flow and have fun with it. It's pretty much relatable. The whole ensemble is below £20 which is a good deal if you're a budget shopper like moi. :-)

Outfits: Skirt (George), Satchel (F&F) and Camo top/Shoe (Primark).
Skirt was last seen HERE
I've a good camera (Nikon D3200), but unfortunately I don't have good photographers so my pics turn out like they've been taken by a phone sometimes. Sorry...under-construction! 


Have a lovely weekend Lovelies!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig