Monday, 23 September 2013

2013 EMMYS RED CARPET...

Wanted to share with y'all my favorite looks from the Emmys. :-)
Does she ever do wrong? lol! Kerry Washington looks gorgeous in Marchesa

Sofia Vergara sizzling in a mermaid lace Vera Wang gown...love her!!
Mindy Kaling flaunting her curves in Georges Chakra. I love the simplicity of her look..-sometimes less is more indeed! 
Unlike me who complain about how big my tits are (lol!), Christina Hendricks flaunt her's so proudly and I love it. Her dress is Christian Siriano -she looks beautiful! Love her hair too.
Kiernan Shipka - I love the fun look to this dress.
Maria Menounos looks stunning in Zac Posen.
Shaun Robinson in a cut-out Nicole Miller gown.
Tina Fey looking all simple and beautiful in Narciso Rodriguez
Rocsi Diaz's cobalt blue Michael Costello dress is beyond stunning -that's my fav look. OMG!
Kate Mara in J. Mendel. I'm so in love with her dress...wow!
Anna Gunn looks stunning in Romona Keveza...luv luv luv!!
I've always thought Morena Baccarin is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. I don't know, but something about her is so intriguing. -maybe it comes from watching her as Anna in the science fiction series V. Anywhos..she looks gorg in an Alexander McQueen red gown. Love!

Which is your fav?

As always..I appreciate the visit/comments!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig