Monday, 30 September 2013

FRIDAY LUVIN...

Hi Lovelies!
I don't know about you, but I'm having a major crush on Brandy lately. The Singer looks radiant, stunning and happy everywhere I see her...-whatever she's eating or doing, I need that! lol!

Anywhos...check out Brandy at the Radio 1 Studios in this hot LBD, a red stilettos and an orange tote bag. The whole look is so simple, but yet so good/sophisticated...-and you know I love me a pop of colour! Look at her skin! This is goodddd!  
Source & Credit: Dailymail/FameFlynet

Brandy's outfit reminds me of this look right HERE.

Get The Look
Love this LBD HERE or HERE 
Red stilettos HERE or HERE, like THIS though. 
Bag: like THIS or THIS


What do you think of Brandy's style? :-)



Have a lovely day/night!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig