Monday, 21 October 2013

FLORAL BLAZER & DRESS...

Often people attempt to live their lives backwards; they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they'll be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.
*Margaret Young*
How bang on is this quote, right!!? I mean we live in such a superficial world right now, one can easily be swayed to think otherwise or unhealthily..so-to-say.
Happiness comes from within!
Outfit: Blazer (TK Maxx), Dress (Isme), Necklace (Primark) and Heels (old).

Yes I'm spotting a new hair-do, lol!! Y'all know this weather ain't good for an African hair...haha!! So on Sunday, I wore my floral blazer which you've seen Here with this purple dress to church. This is defo one of the funkiest dress I owe - it has this crazy fringe details on the back (can't bring myself to upload it here, smh!). It's ridiculous!!  My friend's were actually shocked I wore this to church, cos I'm the person who's careful about what I wear to the house of God (more reason I wore a blazer, lol!). All I can say is, someone is stepping alil bit out of her shell. - finished off the look with the comfy pip-toe colour-blocked heels and necklace.

What do you think of the church look?

I appreciated you!
DANKE...









SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig