Wednesday, 2 October 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD...

Hi Lovelies! Hope everyone is fine and kicking. Personally I haven't been well at all, hence the lack of outfit posts from me. I was attacked by a massive boil on a part of my body that prevented me from going out and even sitting down. It was very painful -I don't even wish that on my enemies, lol!! Thank God it's healing now. Ait unto the next one! :-)


Liebster Award
I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by the beautiful Melissa of Fabulous Perks. -for her to even think of me, talk of nominate! ist gross (is big) as a German will say. Thank you and appreciated.

In case you wondering what the Liebster Award is, -the whole aim of it is to boost the popularity of new Bloggers...Everyone deserves a chance, so yeah that's a good thing. 
The Rules
  • Answer 11 random questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
  • Nominate 11 new blogs (with less than 200 followers) and have eleven questions for them to answer.
Fabulous Perks Questions For Me:
  1. Who is your photographer?  -  My friends/family. It's 'who is present at the particular time' kinda thang. lol!
  2. Who inspired you to start your own blog?  -  It's a combination of boredom and blogs I read. It actually turned out to be a good thing cos at some point in my final year, we were asked to start a blog as part of a module.
  3. Where do you get your outfit inspirations?  -  I dress for me, but sometimes I grab inspirations from other bloggers, magazines and from the street.
  4. How do you pick the ensembles you display?  -  Ha!...I know my friend Anita will love to answer this question. Honestly I'm very indecisive when it comes to putting an outfit (except casual) together. This is partly because most of the time I'm looking at the outfit from a stranger's eye...especially church outfits. Sometimes also, my ensembles are picked depending on the mood. Look when you come from where I come from, the way you dress tells a lot about the kind of person you are and that has molded me into becoming a simple girl. Having said that, it all about simplicity! I don't know, but hope this answers the question. :-) Sorry for blabbing on...lol!
  5. Do you have a signature style?  -  Simplicity is the signature style.
  6. Who is your current style crush?  -  Got none.
  7. Which camera do you use to take pictures?  -  Been using Nikon D3200 since July, but still rooting on Auto. lol!
  8. How long have you been blogging?  -  I've been blogging for 9 months and I'm enjoying it.
  9. How much time do you put into blogging?  -  Almost too much time....haha!
  10. List three blogs that inspired your blogs.  -  Curves & Confidence, NuSophiscate and Style is my Thing.
  11. What do you enjoy most about blog?  -  Defo connecting with people all around the world.
My Nominated Blogs
My Questions

  1. What inspired you to start a blog?
  2. Have you been nicknamed by friends/families since you started blogging?
  3. Describe your style in one word.
  4. How has blogging influenced your life?
  5. What is your blog about?
  6. Why should people follow your blog?
  7. Do you've a favorite blogger? Yes or No -and why?
  8. How long have you been blogging?
  9. What do you enjoy about blogging?
  10. Are you compelled to blog a certain way after reading or visiting other blogs?
  11. Describe yourself in one word.

Hope these are reasonable random questions..:-) Thank you and looking forward to reading your answers on your blogs.

Stay Bless!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig