Sunday, 27 October 2013

NOT YOUR AVERAGE CROP TOP & MINI SKIRT...

I don't know if this top falls into the 'crop top' family, but its definitely the shortest top I've worn in my life. Lol!! I scored this babe on sales in River Island and was immediately drawn to it - I like the details around the neck area.
Hello Fam! Hope everyone had a good weekend like I did. On Friday I had the privilege of attending a Pageant Show (Miss Yorkshire) with my fellow 'Royal Video Production' crew. We were asked to shoot the event and I had to interview some people as part of the job..-I was a nervous wreck! lol!! It was fun though! I'll post more details about it soon please :-)

On my outfit, I kept it simple with just a white 'not your average' crop top and a brown skirt which you've seen Here. I was going for a comfortable-casual-cute sort of look and I believe I achieved it. -finished off the look with a bright necklace.
*Dancing Azonto*
*Cos I'm cool like that, lol!*
Outfits: Top (River Island), Skirt (old), Blazer (TK Maxx) and Necklace/Shoes (Primark)

What did you do over the weekend?

Have a blessed week Fam! Peace & Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig