Wednesday, 9 October 2013

TARTAN SKIRT & WHITE BLAZER...

Are you ready for the tartan trend that's hitting the fashion world? ..... -Well Missy is all for it ladies :-) I'm normally not big on trends, but I just couldn't let this ride. The trend has been seen all over the catwalk this season.
The Scottish traditional fabric has this rock, classic look to it which in my opinion is good -means it can be dressed many ways. Like most prints, tartan can adapt to a lot of looks too.

Anywhosss...this is what I wore Sunday to church and ladies the whole Look is under £100. You ain't gotta break a bank to look good...lol!! The blazer was on sales months ago in river island and the cheap girl in me couldn't resist. I love the leather trims on the shoulder which ofcos matches the one on the skirt. This skirt is hands down one of the most comfortable skirt I owe -the volume/length is just right and the fabric is quality. It doesn't look cheap even though its cheap price-wise. :-) In the voice of Wendy Williams, "its gooddd!"
I wanted the skirt to do the talking, that's why I kept everything else neutral.
Talking about cheap things, lol! Those heels are the most uncomfortable shoes ever. I was all over the place walking in em. This will be the first and last time of me wearing it.

And as for my hair, well i was running out of ideas. lol!
*With my gal Anita. You might have seen her HERE*
*With the 'always fashionable' big sis Ashar*
Outfit:
Skirt: get it HERE
Blazer (River Island, similar HERE, like this tartan blazer HERE
White Top (Primark): similar HERE
Heels (Primark): like THIS and THIS

What do you think of the tartan trend and the look?

Stay Bless!
DANKE...





SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig