Thursday, 31 October 2013

WHITE BLOUSE AND BLUE LACE SKIRT...

In the journey of life as human beings we do a lot of things - some of them we wish we had never ventured and some, we wish we could turn back the hands of time. - Whether good or bad, I believe these have shaped (or will shape) the people we've become today. If we were to rewind any, we wouldn't be who we're nor would we have a story to tell.
People will always judge or try to put you in a certain box - pay no mind to them, because they don't know your story. Live your life, make mistakes, learn from them and look to the heavens.
Don't let anyone dull your sparkle!
*Food 4 Thought*
Outfit: Top (Asos, HERE), Skirt (old, like THIS and THIS), Earring (Asos, like THIS and THIS) and Heels (Deichmann).

My motto for fashion has always been 'simple is more'. I love clean and simple looks, because they speak volumes for me. - it's my zone of comfortability, lol!! On Sunday, I wore the above look to church. The look is pretty much self-explanatory - kept it modest and ladylike with a white bib top that actually looks like a 'chef jacket' physically (lol!!). It is very voluminous and comfortable. The skirt is an old skirt (last seen Here), love the lace material/colour. I added a touch of glam with that beautiful asos earrings. And with my son by my side, it was all good :-)
We thank God!

Like my sister from another mother +Nerline Germain said, "Fashion is fun, so loose the attitude and have fun with what you do."

TGIF! Peace & Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig