Thursday, 28 November 2013

FRIDAY LUVIN...



Helloooo Mary J. Blige! Yummyyyy...(Yea I defo have a long way to go, lol!!).

I fell in love with her the first time I watched 'How Stella Got Her Groove Back'. I think she's very beautiful and is an amazing actress. Love this cover - such a flawless face!
I recently joined the smart-phone family, thanks to my besties who got me a new phone as a graduation gift. I've always hated touch-screen phones, cos I thought how the hell will my big fingers type on that and found em boring. OTOH, I secretly wished I had one just to be on Instagram cos my friends won't shut up about it. Well now Missy is finally there and loving it. Follow your gal @MISSYMAYIFICATION...will def hit you back :-)


Happy Thanksgiving to All...
Send me some leftovers, will ya! lol!!
DANKE...













SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig