Thursday, 7 November 2013

MISSY MAY ON THE MIC (LOL!)...

Hello Lovelies! How y'all doing?
- Just a quick post to share with y'all a few pics of your gal killin it on the mic (literally!), lol!!

This was very nerve-racking for me guyz, so no judging please (haha..)!  I was asked to interview people right off the bat without a warning, no practice and yes without questions jotted down. I did what I could and entertained the people with my jovial self. One thing I can defo say is, "they enjoyed my interview", cos it was full of laughter.

I'm just an amateur, so all tips and advises are warmly welcomed!
Thank You! 
*see how awkward I held the Mic and I was blocking one of the Interviewee's face, lol!* 
*With the beautiful ladies*
*With my friend, Shy Nkasei....He's an Artist who used to be in one of the biggest group in Ghana music industry. He's working on a comeback and I was privileged to shoot the video. I'll share it with you soon.*
*with my friend Ebenezer*
*interviewing the winner of Miss Yorkshire 2013*
*met very interesting people...lol!*

I appreciate you!
TGIF...
Have a wonderful weekend.
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig