Sunday, 10 November 2013

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY: BEING THANKFUL...


Happy Monday Lovelies!
How are you and how was your weekend? At this point, I consider all of you as friends, so if you'll have me, I'm humbled and grateful! :-)

For 'Motivational Monday', I thought we focus on thankfulness. I'm pretty sure all of us have been through or experience a lot in life, learnt a lot and got to a point where we can say, "if it weren't for this and that, I wouldn't be here." We're still striving for the best, but when we're thankful for the little things now, God will trust us with more. 

So, what are you thankful for today?

Let me start by saying, "I am thankful for my life, my son and this moment typing this."

Looking forward to reading yours. :-)
God bless you and may He guide us through this week in Jesus Name...Amen!

DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig