Friday, 22 November 2013

OOTD: WINTER READY...

Are you ready for winter?

Snow, freezing temperatures, ice, hailstones, etc...Yes Winter is defo here for real!!! In as much as I'm happy for the holiday season, I'm dreading this cold condition. I always wished I was rich enough to escape to a sunny destination during these seasons, lol!!

Anywhos this is me casual self yesterday, - went out to ran a couple of errands. Everything I'm wearing is Primani collection (a.k.a Primark), except my top which is quite old that I've forgotten where I purchased it from. The look is very coolish (lol!) simple, light layering and relatable. 
Big Black Gal rocking it! :-)

Have a lovely weekend!
Peace & Love
DANKE...
SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig