Sunday, 10 November 2013

VEST, CROP TOP & PRINT SKIRT...

One of the most courageous things you must do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.
*Sheila Murray Bethel*
Happy Sunday Lovelies!
Pray everyone is fine and had a fabulous weekend. Mine was cool, nothing exciting, but sure had a lot of rest which is always good for a working mum like myself.

Ait..this is an outfit I actually wore to church last Sunday, but didn't get to post it, due to life wahala (lol!). A vest is a must-have for any female's wardrobe (my opinion), because it add some sort of umph to an outfit. I paired it with my 'not your average' crop top (seen Here) and print maxi skirt (last seen Here) which I love. It is one of those skirt that's all weather. The volume is just right - hide a leggings underneath it, wear some boots and you're good to go through the winter season. 
The outfit is simple yet so chic.
*My neighbour thought I looked good and wanted to be in the pic, lol!* 
Outfit: Vest/Crop Top (River Island), Skirt (George), Heels (Hamburg Airport) and Accessories (New Look).

How do you style your vests? Leave your link in the comment box and will check you out.

Have a good day/night!
Peace & Love
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig