Sunday, 29 December 2013

FAVORITE LOOKS OF 2013...

Thank God we've made it this far. It hasn't been an easy ride, but hey we still here right?.....Right!! :-)

So I wanted to share with y'all my favorite Looks from this year. Don't get it twisted I love all my outfits, but man has to still narrow em down, lol!! In case you're new to this blog, one word to describe my personal style is SIMPLE. I'm a minimalist person. Everything I wear is budget friendly, cos I don't believe one has to break the bank to look good.
*Sorry, love that Pinky look so much it appeared twice..lol!!*


Got yours on your blog? Holla at Missy in the comment box below with your link and I'll humbly check you out.

What's your favorite Look from above?



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Much Love!
DANKE...






SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig