Saturday, 28 December 2013

LIME TOP & THIGH HIGH SPLIT SKIRT...

Rewind a few years back and you wouldn't catch me wearing a skirt like this. Why you ask? - Because I was a coward and i had a lower self esteem. Like many people, I've had to also learn to accept who I am and live life no matter the size of my body. Sometimes you might find yourself on the slim side, sometimes on the plump side, - it doesn't matter! All you've to do is dress to fit that size!
One thing I've learnt this year is to love and accept my body for what it is. If anyone has something negative to say about you or hate that you're a woman with enough body, then that's their problem.

Outfit: Top (River Island..soldout, alternative Here), Skirt (Boohoo, get it Here), Necklace (Random shop, like This), Earrings (Boohoo, like this Here) and Heels (Deichmann, like This).

I wore the above look to an Xmas party - Both the top and skirt were on sales which I couldn't resist. The split on the skirt is sexy and just right - not too revealing. I love the radiant colour of the top and the earrings, they bring the outfit out.

Please know that every comment has to be in a complete sentence of at least 8 words, - Anything less will be spammed by Google+.
Share on your blogs!

Till next time, Happy New Year to You!
Peace & Love.
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig