Tuesday, 17 December 2013

PU PANEL DRESS...

Hello Beauties!
How you doing?

*I just love to dance.*
Blazer, last seen Here.
Outfits: Dress (soldout, Boohoo), Boots (old, like This Asos), Earring (Asos).

I love dresses that are comfortable no matter the style and this boohoo beauty didn't disappoint. The dress is so simply yet so edgy and stylish. It's made from a stretch fabric which ofcos is good for women with enough body like myself, - very figure flattering and sort of create a slimmer silhouette. Throw on a good shapewear underneath and you're good to go (things ladies do right?)...Lol!! I like the gathering on the shoulders and the leather-look. The only negative side would probably be how light the PU leather is, - a least mistake and that thing will rip. 
To finish off the look, I added the most elegant blazer in my closet, my go-to mini boots and the glamorous earrings. :-)

Where did I go? Wore that to a wedding.

What do you think of the minimal look?

P.S.: Have you noticed google+ for some reason only known to them spam most of the comments with links?  Please lemme know, cos its really annoying.

Much Love!
DANKE...







SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig