Sunday, 19 January 2014

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY: IT'S ALL ABOUT LIFE...


Lemme be the first to say, "Life is not easy." - God knows I've had (and still go through) my share of heartbreaks, misfortunes, loses, disappointments, etc. etc. All my friends think oh Missy is a fun and strong woman, but behind closed door, I tell you friends - no one knows the deal except the Big Father upstairs. 
Have you ever heard the adage, 'Behind every smile, there is a tear' before? Sometimes we all pull a straight face to prove to others its all good, but hell it isn't!!

I'm not here to preach to no one or tell you how miserable my life is -Nah, farrrr from that!! I could go on and on, but all Mavis is trying to say is, "Don't Give Up". 

God didn't promise us an easy stress-free life, but there is light at the end of the tunnel my dear friends and readers. Below is a Bible quotes that has been keeping me going of late - I play it in my head every time I feel like giving up.

Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.

It's 02:27am here in the UK. I should be snoring, but i forgot I had to put up this post which i do every Monday, so ofcos here we are. I pray and hope this motivate someone out there. I understand you wanna give up, but its NOT an option!! 
As my Nigerians will say, "Abeg make you no let the devil win oo, lol!!."

Love Ya!
Have a blessed week.
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig