Saturday, 4 January 2014

OOTD: CASUAL LOOK CHECKERED SHIRT & LEGGINGS...

You can't restart the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
*Unknown*

Hello Beauties!
Hope everyone's year has started off good. Mine is quite slow, but hopefully things start picking up soon. Did you make any New Year's resolutions? I didn't - just going with the flow and praying everything I touch goes according to plan. 

I had to step out for an event, but didn't feel like dressing up, so I threw on this casual look together. I'm sure everyone has one of those days right. The look is pretty much relatable and self-explanatory. All the ensemble are regulars on this blog, except the shirt (George) and necklace (New Look).

I appreciate you!
Peace & Love.
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig