Thursday, 23 January 2014

OOTD: SIMPLE SKIRT & BLOUSE LOOK...

Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
*Unknown*

Outfit: Blazer: (old, like Here), Blouse: (soldout, F&F - diff colour Here), Skirt: (F&F, Here and Here), Pumps: (old, Deichmann - black Here), Bag: (random store, like This), Earrings: (sorry can't remember where i got it - shame on me, lol).

Hello Beauties!!
Sure hope everyone is fine and having a good week. - if you ain't, don't worry Friday is just few hours away (foreign time) :-).

First of all, please excuse my hair cos I'm going through a phase of "cut my hair or not cut my hair". Lol!! I want to, but honestly haven't got the vim to chop it all off (coward Missy..ha!). 
Anywhos, just coming through with this simple look I put together - it's pretty much relatable. The radiant blouse is the sort-of statement piece that brings the outfit out. The blazer is in a league of its own with the light shimmer and leather shoulder detail.  I like the earrings. This is a simple, below £20 outfit (all together).
Y'all know how we do up in here - strictly budgeting, lol!!

What's new with you?
Peace & Love.
DANKE... 






SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig