Thursday, 2 January 2014

OOTD: SWING PRINT DRESS...

Happy New Year Families/Friends!!
Great things God did in 2013 and greater things He'll do in 2014. I believe everyone had their ups and downs in 2013, but all is in the past now - Lets focus on the future and hope for the best.

*Anita, Moi, Dee and Sarah.*
I stepped out with my girlies for a dinner night out which was very fun. We hardly get time to do this, due to each other's busy schedule, so yea loved it. All the ladies looked so fly.

- On my outfit, I wore this animal 'sort-of-lookalike' print dress that was on sales for £7 at George. I love everything about it, especially the comfortability. The volume is right for a bad belly-bloating day, lol!! The weather was quite cold and windy, so I added the tights to protect me of any emergency (wink!). The look is simple yet so stylish.

Outfit:
Ankle Boots (old, Asos. Love This)
Earrings (New Look)
Tights (Top Shop, Love This)

I wish everyone peace, joy and success in 2014.
Let us continue in prayers and all will fall into place.




Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig