Tuesday, 18 February 2014

CLASH OF MONOCHROME PATTERN & COLOUR...

Hello Beauties!!
I know most of you probably been wondering does this gal ever wear trousers, cos you hardly see one on this blog. lol!! Truth is, I'm a pants person, but finding good ones that fit well is the problem.

On today's post, you can say I did a lil matchy-matchy sort-of look. It's a monochrome and burgundy kinda thang, with a pop of colour being the necklace. lol!! Clearly the star of the show is the coat - I got it and the sandals for myself as an Xmas present last year (yeah i do gift myself!). I love the pattern going on.

Trousers, last seen Here and Here.
Necklace, last seen Here.
Outfit: Coat (soldout, F&F, similar Here & Here), Blouse (instore, H&M), Pants (old, Primark, like This & This), Necklace (old, Boohoo) and Sandals (soldout, F&F).

I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for your encouraging words on the 'Motivational Monday Post'. I was really touched and motivated by them. God bless y'all!!

Who said blogging is just about people showcasing their clothes and beauty products!!? I say there's more to it. :-)

Peace & Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig