Thursday, 13 February 2014

FLORAL MIDI SKIRT & PULLOVER...

Florals are in full bloom and its the season's most talked about trend right now. I mean what's there not to love? It has that summer feel to it, it's fresh and it screams happiness to me. lol!! I got this from Boohoo which y'all know i love shopping from. They've nice, affordable, quality stuffs. - oh yea, also for curvy women like moi.

The skirt has a tulle underneath that gives it this flare effect at the buttom. It's a beautiful skirt y'all and it's on sales now, so you're even lucky. :-) 
The weather doesn't seem to get any better, hence the lovely £5 pullover. Don't be fooled by the price, its very cosy and of good quality. I like the details around the arm area. 
Keeping it classy, I added a Primark clutch (old), a Dorothy Perkins necklace (old) and a purple sandals from Nelly (old).
So I ended up not cutting my hair, but its back to protective style.

Hope you're having a good week.

I do appreciate ya and much love.
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig