Saturday, 8 February 2014

OOTD: BASIC PRINT MIX...

As I mentioned earlier on - this year, fashion for me is all about mixing prints and having fun with it. I'm not really the person who stress a lot about whether this match with that or not. It's all about how I feel and the mood at the time.
On this day, we went out to dinner to celebrate a friend's bf birthday. I like being around positive/energy filled people and these guyz are just good. It was a great evening - the b'day man was happy and that was the main purpose. Plus everyone looked good.

My outfit is basic floral blouse, tie-dye skirt, ankle boots and some earrings/beaded bangles.
*With my big sister from another mother, Ashar.*
*Sarah & her b'day boo, Flower!*
*Evans & her boo, Dee!*
*Far right is Anita - The Fashionista Here!*
Outfit: Blouse (soldout, F&F), Skirt (instore, H&M), Blazer (soldout, River Island) and Boots (old, Asos).

Blouse, last seen Here.
Blazer, last seen Here and Here.


Sure hope everyone is fine. Have a great weekend. :-)


Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig