Monday, 3 February 2014

OOTD: CASUAL WINTER LOOK...

Happy New Month, Beauties!!

Time sure is flying quick - I mean we just celebrated Xmas few weeks ago. - From the different posts i read in January, I know some of us had some up and downs. All Missy can say is, keep your heads up cos it is well!!

On Saturday, we had a change of environment by traveling to a different city for lunch and visiting a good bro. It was a great trip -especially cos Dillon (my son) was all over the place. On the other hand, the weather was flippin cold. As you can already see from the pics, i layered up, but my behind was still freezing. The pullover has been seen here twice, but this time, I wore a denim sleeveless shirt underneath to put a lil twist on it.

Oversized pullover last Here & Here.
Leggings last seen HereHere & Here.
Outfit: Oversized (Boohoo), Leggings/Shoes (Primark) and Denim (George).

Till next time, y'all take care!!

Lets connect (I always follow back).

Peace & Love
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig